What's new

Morris and Forndran blonde badger

"Bruce on Shaving" claims it (or perhaps a larger size of it) is his favourite brush and blogged about it's merits. He suggests it's a great face latherer. I have the medium on order... very anxious to try it out.

I'm getting mine in two band. It's basically a rooney heritage- but I suspect with higher quality standards to launch the line. I ordered a small

I own a Rooney 2XL heritage and a 26mm blonde badger M&F, both are top of the chain in quality. The M&F seems slightly scritchier and the 2XL is definitely denser. They both are stunning and Lee will custom make the M&F denser if you ask and doing so I suspect that will make the 2XL and a 26-28mm extra stuffed M&F nearly the same in feel and performance.

Some call the feeling "gel like" and I agree but would add another description and that is they both feel like plush velvet across your face.

The brush you linked is a silvertip. I would ask in the epic M&F thread -- the fellas will be happy to see it bumped. I know a couple of them have commissioned brushes with Lee's silvertip hair instead of the two-band.

It looks to be very similar to a Rooney 1/1, filled with whatever hair Lee's using and shaped into a bulb rather than the standard Rooney fan.

Last edited:
I would contact Lee directly and tell him what you are looking for in your brush (size, feel, handle style). Hey may have something on hand that fits the bill. If not, you are likely to fall in love with one of the pics he sends anyways! Happens every time...

Top Bottom