What's new

Ready or Knot

Just a little post of works in progress. 26, 24 & 22 from left to right.

Attachments

• $brush rest w1.jpg
    $brush rest w1.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 289
  • $brush restores.jpg
    $brush restores.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 286
Wow, wow, and wow! Three awesome handles that you have cleaned up beautifully! Those aluminum handles really look sharp with a shine on! Do you know who made the small one?

I can't wait to see the Erskine in TGN Finest. I bought a brush exactly like that one today and was continplating a silver tip knot for it. Can't wait to see yours done.

Wow, wow, and wow! Three awesome handles that you have cleaned up beautifully! Those aluminum handles really look sharp with a shine on! Do you know who made the small one?

The small one is a Made Rite 44 Nylon. The photo didn't turn out as nicely as it should have.
$made rite.jpg

That Made Rite's gonna look awesome with a nice new knot in it. The others are great also, but if I had to choose one it would be that butterscotch and crackled amber beauty.

how'd you get the aluminum handle to come out of it's cage? i'm going to rebuild a similar handle for a buddy. the nylon made rite will be really nice rebuilt

My Erskine that looks just like that is a completely hollow. Yours looks solid.
My Erskine is hollow. The photo may not show that, but I may be able to bet a better photo to show how hollow it is. I will need to add a plug of some sort prior to installing the knot in the Erskine. The other two may be OK the way they are. I won't know until the knots arrive.

Top Bottom