What's new

Get in on Schickuary 2012, 4 "G" Injector Razors to PIF

I'd like to initiate a PIF of Four user Grade "G" Schick Injectors for anyone in the Continental U.S. who would like to Participate and Post, for a minimum of one week, in Schickuary 2012 (beginning January 1st), To Qualify: Never tried a Schick Injector, and meet the two other requirements listed. Just post; "I'd like to participate". Four Members will be selected at random and notified on Wednesday the 21st @ 11Am PST, I hope to have them shipped, with one loaded Blade, sorry I don't have a cartridge for each Razor, by Thursday the 22nd @5PM PST. Schickuary includes any Injector or DE Razor produced by Schick, Sorry no Carts or Disposables!

Add Photos

Attachments

• $IMG_2542.JPG
    $IMG_2542.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 163
  • $IMG_2543.JPG
    $IMG_2543.JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 164
  • $IMG_2544.JPG
    $IMG_2544.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 165
  • $IMG_2545.JPG
    $IMG_2545.JPG
    99 KB · Views: 167
  • $IMG_2546.JPG
    $IMG_2546.JPG
    84 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
Tried Injectors 50+ years ago. Didn't like it then. Looking for one now. I have tried which means I'm DQd but I'll find one. Great PIF! Will be interesting to hear the results from the winners.

Nice offer, mftoms!

I do have a question about your razors - how can you tell that they're Gs and not Es?

Nice offer, mftoms!

I do have a question about your razors - how can you tell that they're Gs and not Es?

The E's typically display the name Schick Injector on dial above the handle. The type G has Eversharp Injector on the dial. Also the G's have a seam in the handle.

Tried an Injector but couldn't get the hang of it. Good luck with your PIF

Same here, I really wanted to like the Schick injector but maybe I wasn't ready. I'll hold onto one and may revisit it when I feel up to it, otherwise I'll drop in from time to time with the DE Krona...which I like very much!

I'd like to participate! I've been hoping to run across one of these cheap in the wild to give it a try, maybe this is my chance.

. . .as discussed in PM with Tom. Both are excellent Shavers but cosmetically flawed- one is G and one is an E. Tom is managing PIF-- thanks for doing this Tom!!!!! see you in Schickuary!!!!

Attachments

• $DSCN2216 (800x600).jpg
    $DSCN2216 (800x600).jpg
    52 KB · Views: 81
  • $DSCN2220 (800x600).jpg
    $DSCN2220 (800x600).jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 82
Top Bottom