What's new

straight shaving related pics and stuff. best mug in the world

My kids went to the glazery down the street and painted me a shaving mug. I love it!! also a pic of a boker I cleaned up and rescaled for my buddy. going to give it to him for Christmas. The other razer was a gift to me from OTTO here on the forum. it was just a blade but it turned out nice with some quick scales and a hone. I made the offer to send it back but he told me to enjoy:001_smile THANKS OTTO!

Attachments

• $dfgyjj.jpg
    $dfgyjj.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 119
  • $rju.jpg
    $rju.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 120
  • $klyttrrrr.jpg
    $klyttrrrr.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 118
I went in there asking if he could make me a skuttle. He orders the stuff for people to buy and paint, then he glazes and fires it. He couldnt help with making anything but told me to hold on and went to the back. He came back with this neat mug and told me he ordered a big box of these years ago and just couldnt move them. Said they came with a brush and soap to. Its the only one he could find. I told him to hold it and I would bring my kids in to paint it. they had a blast painting it and I told him if that box of mugs turn up one day to call me. lol. I told him I may know of some folks who may want them.

Top Bottom