What's new

Favorite Thater?

I've only had my first Thater in my possession for 3 days, a 49125/1 Silvertip, and I think it would be hard pushed to be bettered. But I am going to find out quite soon with a second.... then maybe a third.....??!!:wink2::001_smile

I would have to say the 4125 series two-band. Just shaved with it a few minutes ago. Fantastic brush.

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
I have a Thaeter 4125, and it has the softest silvertip hair, like a cloud. Then there is the new Thaeter Two-Band finest, also the softest two-band hair I have ever felt, much softer than the Rooney XL.

I simply love my Thäter Silvertip with bruyére handle.
It is one of two brushes who share the "Favourite brush" title (the other being the SOC 2-band)

Pre- and post bloom
proxy.php

Soft tips are a must for me, so it looks like a Thater will be my next brush. What would you recommend
for a guy that face lathers soaps and creams with a Rooney 1/1 super? Keep in mind I hate scratchy brushes and don't need an XL size brush.

Just ordered a 4125/2, will see next year if it worth the price it cost !

You won't be disappointed, I can assure you. My new 49125/1 has just gone to the top of my brush collection. Not sure why it took so long to become acquainted with the Thater brand.

Which would be the softest? I have a Rooney heritage, and it kills soaps but it is a little too short and dense for creams. Which Thater would be the best for creams? Still like dense and soft, but maybe a higher loft? I want one of these awesome brushes.

49125-3, 4125-2 & 49125-2 If I had to choose it would probably be the 49125-2. Does everything well, bowl lather or face lather and great with either soap or cream. It's the Desert Island brush

$Image 2.jpg

Looking for a dense cloud soft cream brush..face lather. The theater 2 band 24mm has a 52mm loft. Thoughts? Who has these in stock?

Although the tips are soft, this amazing brush handles either soap or cream with equal ease. I plan on getting a Plexi 2 to join the rotation.

Top Bottom