What's new

Getting nervous

I might be jumping the gun a bit here, but as the title says, I am getting nervous.
Back on the the 5th, my order was shipped from a well known B&B vendor. It's coming from California to Canada.

The contents are all part of my father's Christmas gift...it's not here yet.
I basically have 5 days to hope it arrives. Otherwise if our friends at customs decided to hold on to it, I have to scramble to find some lower end products locally.

Wish me luck.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Wish you luck so that your Christmas isn't ruined by customs, but 'hang in there' because you know the English phrase... "Good things come to those who wait". :thumbsup:

proxy.php
“Between the wish and the thing lies waiting: Unknown Author

if i were you, i would hold out for the order and NOT order cheap stuff to substitute...if it's for your dad, you make a little gift card or picture of all the stuff he'll be getting and tell him it got held up at customs or the border...he'd understand, heck, he's your dad. of if you have other stuff to give him (shave mug or after shave etc), wrap that up and tell him the rest is coming.

no point in paying for crap, only to have your good, high end stuff, show up a few days or a week later.

hopefully it shows up soon

I'm going go way out on a limb and bet that it will show up tomorrow or the next day. I'm in Ontario and it seems that everything I order from the U.S. takes exactly 2 weeks to get here, regardless of what part of the U.S. I order from. Maybe a couple of days extra right now with the higher volume of parcels travelling back and forth right now, but hopefully you'll be okay.

I know how nervous/excited one could be when waiting for something to ship, my friend. While it might seem to take a long time, I believe there shouldn't be any problem. After all, you've ordered from B&B vendor.

I myself ordered from B&B supporting vendor, and the order arrived damn quick. It took only 2 days with UPS international shipping. And despite higher shipping fee, I think the ability to track the shipment anytime is worth it.

It arrived today!! Now my Holiday shopping is complete. I even received a free puck of Provence in the green tea "flavour". Looking forward to trying it out. The Simpson's special is dwarfed in comparison to my Colonel, but my Dad's going to love it. I am stoked.

It arrived today!! Now my Holiday shopping is complete. I even received a free puck of Provence in the green tea "flavour". Looking forward to trying it out. The Simpson's special is dwarfed in comparison to my Colonel, but my Dad's going to love it. I am stoked.

Nice bonus! I love love love Provence Sante.

I have faced the same situation, only it DIDN'T come in on time. We printed out pictures of the item, put them in a nice card with a little note. My FIL was happy. We are all just humans, your loved ones understand (as long as they are not kids, kids need something in their hand).

it always happens like this, you start asking questions and contemplating what ifs, and then it shows up immediately, right as your asking for it..

congrats...glad it showed up....i'd love to see a pic of the Special next to the Colonel and what you think of the handle compared to it (obviously not in use)...

the Provence is nice stuff. and fits nicely in the original RazoRock containers if you are looking for a holder for it..the label on teh Provence even fits in the exact label spot (see my previous posting on the Sante for a pic)..

nice pickup diesel...i'm sure you dad will enjoy them...worst case scenario, he doesn't and you get them!

Top Bottom