What's new

How many Iridiums do you have?

proxy.php

Hey,

How many packets in one bar? I ordered 1000 blades , so how many bars should I expect?

To those with a few thousand - would anyone be willing to send me 1 or 2 to try?
I have a wide assortment, but have never used these. I'd be quite interested, and
would truly appreciate it.

I've never had an SI. They dried up in the regular outlets right about the time I was done testing my first sample pack of other blades, and they soon started selling at prices exceeding my curiosity. I then fell in love with Personna Meds and NOS Gillette Bleue Extras and focused my bulk buying on those two, without any regrets to this day. I've filed the Iridium in the "out of sight, out of mind" category, and will relegate the pursuit of them to my brethren who love them so much.

i'm sitting on 499.

Along with the SI's I like the Meds (110), NOS GBEs (95), and Gillette Silver Blues (96). At my shaving rate, these blades will last me another 20 years. Unfortunately, this isn't enough as 20 years puts me at 48.

I have about 90 Iridiums left. I rotate blades and use one every forth to fifth blade. I figure that I'll run out in about eight years. I'd love to get hold of another 100.

To those with a few thousand - would anyone be willing to send me 1 or 2 to try?
I have a wide assortment, but have never used these. I'd be quite interested, and
would truly appreciate it.

Go Forth, PM me. I'm willing to trade a couple of SIs for a couple of your (clearly inferior!:001_tt2:) blades.

Adding what I have on my way to me I have in the neighborhood of 500 SI's. I'm still worried that I don't have enough. I have found several blades that give me similar shaving experiences and are still in production. Gillette Yellows, Polsilvers, and Personna Med's are good alternatives for me.

I only have 3 left :( I would like to buy a few more packs sometime, but cant bring myself to pay the current going rate for 100.

None. I wasn't impressed with the one I tried and traded the remaining nine for some Gillette 7 O'clock Blues.

Thanks,
Mike

About 300. Even though discontinued, these appear to be in abundant supply. Does everyone purchase from the iridium thread in the vendor forum?

I got mine from Gifts & Care, also in Spain, who are a pleasure to deal with. Pretty reasonable especially if you add on some other goodies (I picked up a Vie-Long Horse Hair Brush and some CF Lavender with my last order).

Top Bottom