I'll just list some of my current weapons of choice, as that seems to be the done thing and i don't know what else to say, except 'hi'. Hi.
- Merkur Futur DE;
- Truefitt and Hill C.A.R. cream without oil;
- American Crew Grooming Creme;
- Proraso pre and post shave;
- Proraso shaving cream
- Trumpers Violets shaving cream;
- Trumpers Sandalwood cologne;
- Versace Green Jeans EDT;
- Brush - picked up my first badger bristle brush on holiday in Venice, just a couple of weeks ago. It's an Omega travel brush that pops back into the handle but when fully assembled is as big as a normal-sized one. Probably cheapest badger bristle, but cannot believe the difference between it and my previous tool, a Men-u synthetic which i had found decent.
Also, i think i discovered something today. Washed my one week old 'designer'-trimmed beard and then applied a wee bit of Eucris hair oil to soften it and it does seem to work. Have tried conditioner but not sure if it does much. Anyone else know any similar such tricks?