What's new

Crowley and Tosh brushes?

Crowley and Tosh is a company they get to make the brushes exclusively for them. I'm going to try them out. They feel really nice.

I know this thread is really old but I'm going to resurrect it since there is so little information anywhere on these brushes. I have a Crowley and Tosh, also bought from British Isles in Houston. It was my starter brush when I first started wet shaving and I've since moved on to a Vulfix. After about six months of using the Vulfix I broke out the C&T today for the first time since I put it away. I was really pleasantly surprised by it. They're different grades so I guess the performance isn't really comparable, but the C&T has held up really well (I probably used it for a bit over a year before I packed it away). The hairs are actually more uniform than on my Vulfix.

I'm re-resurrecting this thread for informational purposes.
I stopped into British Isles today and they had some new synthetic Crowley and Tosh brushes. I compared them to the Edwin Jagger synthetics and they had more backbone while retaining very soft tips. I was impressed enough to buy one and will use it tomorrow. I'm a face latherer and will report on my results tomorrow, probably with the T&H 1805 cream that I also purchased.

Top Bottom