What's new

i got the itch..

well i have been using my de razor during the week and for my weekend shaves i switch it up to my shavettes. So this weekend i decided man i really want a real straight so i am now on the hunt....i kept telling my self i wouldn't want one and here i am so for the next little while i will be on the hunt wish me luck

Good luck! Check out the BST - there are some good beginner deals on there and is safer than getting one from eBay. Also, when checking out the deals, make sure that it's posted that it's "shave ready" or ask the seller.

Whippeddog.com also has good kits. You can go all in with a razor, strop kit and balsa hone to maintain the edge for <$50. If you pick up a razor from the BST you can get a strop kit there on the cheap too. The strop kits won't be fancy but will work well and most likely you're going to cut it up some as you learn.

I'll second the whippeddog.com deal. I have one and it's great... And, to echo the community, it does help you to relax when you take a nick out of your strop if you're stop isn't $65+.

thanks i have been checking the b/s/t everyday i see that things do not last long lol and im going to have to check them out because i am on the fence there is a red imp case that i LOVE but thats if i want to drop that much money right off the bat i am still deciding on...soo many decisions i didnt look on whippeddog yet im going to have to check that out

i picked up the case imp..it was almost like fate i looked everyday for a few weeks at different straights saw the red imp and loved it did some research on them found a few a little pricey. one just happened to come on the market at a great price... i could ask for more...

Top Bottom