What's new

Ho, Ho, Ho to Badger & Blade... PIF Closed see post #158

Greetings ladies and gentlemen! :santa: As I was running down my holiday checklist the other day I was reminded it has been almost a year since I was last on Badger & Blade, and what a year it has been. Sometimes I have to wonder if people remember I am keeping a list and checking it twice! I will withhold the rant, but in the end you know what it comes down to: have you been naughty or nice? Those of you that were around Badger & Blade year last year may recall I did a little gift giving within the community, and I thought I would do something similar this year. However, due to the nature of the toys I have to offer there will be only two recipients this year, rather than eight. The rules of this PIF are simple (and the same as last year). Over the last year you need to have been good, and I mean really good in here
and in the future you will strive to find ways to be even more so. That can take many forms, but I am talking about being kinder, more caring, more accepting, and more generous with those that are close to you and those that are not. If you can honor your end of the deal consider yourself qualified. The exact details of the gifts will remain a surprise, but I can assure you what they are not.
  • They are not snowflakes
  • They are not polished lumps of coal
  • They are not pieces of ice
  • They are not reindeers
proxy.php
If you qualify for this PIF please post your username, followed by the phrase "has been nice", in this thread. On December 20th at 9:00 p.m. NPT (North Pole Time) I will randomly select two names that are both in this thread and on my nice list. If you posted in this thread but are on my naughty list, you are automatically disqualified. Peace on Earth and goodwill to you all, Kris Kringle

Last edited by a moderator:
bakerbarber has been nice.

Happy Holidays, bless everyone and all your loved ones. Best wishes for a Merry Christmas to all.

Nice PIF Kris!! Can we interest you in a close shave after your done with the special deliveries? I know a few guys that can suggest good razors and blades- even soaps!! :wink2:

Top Bottom