What's new

Darn it, just missed thisToggle on Ebay....

I would definetly couldve won it, I know it would have gone under 400$, I just miscalculated my time away from the computer. Next time I Max out bid.

https://esnipe.com

You set up your bid and forget about it. I win auctions while I'm asleep, while I'm at work, while I'm out to dinner with my wife, whatever. I've been using eSnipe since 2003; it'll cost you a few bucks once the trial period is over, but I think it's well worth it.

One other tip ... never make your max bid an even amount, like $100. If you bid $100 and somebody else bids $100.03 at approximately the same time, you can lose the auction by three cents. This happens more than you might believe at the end of auctions when you've got a few people sniping. I've won (and lost) $100 auctions by a nickel.

Also, FWIW, you really didn't get sniped. The max bid came in over half a minute before the auction ended. If it was a snipe, it would've been 6 seconds or less.

I was surprised it went so low conidering all it was missing was a blade bank and they are easy to come by... I would have bid if they had offered shipping to Canada.

Don't beat yourself up too bad Alex. The winner may have bid $1000 and if so, then it's not about timing after that.
Your's is out there......good hunting.

https://esnipe.com

You set up your bid and forget about it. I win auctions while I'm asleep, while I'm at work, while I'm out to dinner with my wife, whatever. I've been using eSnipe since 2003; it'll cost you a few bucks once the trial period is over, but I think it's well worth it.

One other tip ... never make your max bid an even amount, like $100. If you bid $100 and somebody else bids $100.03 at approximately the same time, you can lose the auction by three cents. This happens more than you might believe at the end of auctions when you've got a few people sniping. I've won (and lost) $100 auctions by a nickel.

Also, FWIW, you really didn't get sniped. The max bid came in over half a minute before the auction ended. If it was a snipe, it would've been 6 seconds or less.
Thanks for the insight, next time I will use your advise/technique and maybe set up that snipe account.

I was surprised it went so low conidering all it was missing was a blade bank and they are easy to come by... I would have bid if they had offered shipping to Canada.
I thought bidders were sleeping on this one. That's why I pulled the trigger....I do have a few others on bidding on. stay tuned!:wink2:

Don't beat yourself up too bad Alex. The winner may have bid $1000 and if so, then it's not about timing after that.
Your's is out there......good hunting.
Thnaks, I know it's out there, I am trying to build up and add to my collection again.:wink2:

I would definetly couldve won it, I know it would have gone under 400$, I just miscalculated my time away from the computer. Next time I Max out bid.

Wow Sorry to hear that, Especially to you, but just so you know it wasnt me :eek:)
Also i never set my max bid early, because that is what drives up the price, especially when you get a bidder that is curious what you max is, he just keep bidding and bidding trying to see if he can pass your max, and that just drives the price up. So lets say the auction is $50.00 and you put in you max early to $400.00 someone comes in and is trying to out bid you and put's in $150.00 then he see's you are still winning he puts in another bid for $200.00 then see's your still winning winnng now he says to himself im putting in my max, now he puts in $300.00 his max. He see's your still winning, gives up, walk's away looses nothing but he raised the auction up $250.00 and guess who pays for that ? Yeap you do, because you put in you maximum bid early :( , This is why i usally wait till the last day and last 5 seconds LOL. I Really hope you get your toggle ;o)

It was good price.
Say, does anyone see the D-1 for sale anymore?
All the ones I've been tracking have been F date code.
The D date code isn't coming up much anymore.

The one that I use daily is an F code. I suspect most of the ones for sale are.

Top Bottom