What's new

Step up and put the KIBOSH on Cancer

:thumbup:The LOOOOONG anticipated new B&B ink is almost a reality ... SO let's have a little fun.:thumbup:

**N***L*NT*****R*L**

Listed above is the "name" of our new ink.... each * represents a letter in the name. Lets have a little "Wheel of Fortune" magic and raise a few bucks to "Put the Kibosh on Cancer".

To play, you have to buy a letter, then we will replace the * with your purchased letter where appropriate, you then can try to solve the puzzle.

20.00 for Vowels and 10.00 for Consonants- To be donated to the Sue Moore Page at Komen. To play, make your donation (donate as much as you like, but only one letter guess at a time, please, and two new guesses must pass before a given member is eligible to guess again), then post the following in this thread: "I want to put the Kibosh on Cancer", and guess the letter *."

Sometime after you post, your letter (or lack thereof) will be revealed (we'll send you a PM when it is, plus we'll update the thread). You'll then get one shot at solving the puzzle by sending a PM with your guess to "brianw". NO GUESSING IN THE THREAD :biggrin:. Guess quickly -- first correct guess via PM wins, which could be someone who buys a letter after you do!

Oh, and the first person who resolves the name will receive a complimentary bottle of the new B&B ink :smile:.....

Last edited:

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I couldn't be happier.
(Not kidding.)

Last edited:
Pat Brian,

"I want to put the Kibosh on Cancer", and guess the letter T."

This is too much fun to pass up.

Mike H has a wrong guess....so

Even old Farts like myself can't understand the rules,... so it seems I was wrong. Go ahead and post your guesses, I will go in order and PM when it is your turn to guess. Sorry for the confusion.

Also you may place another guess and call out a letter after 2 members have posted after you. SO get in line !!!!!!!

"S" you say.......Hmmmmmmmmm

Nope..... there is no "S" sorry intrigued.... on to the next

Last edited:

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
I'm a terrible guesser. :nonod:

But this is fun! Somebodies need to make some guesses so I can make another bad guess. :w00t:

One of the more astute members pointed out I am not reading correct..... and they are correct.

REVISION

a person can buy a letter and does not have to guess right away..... they can guess at anytime.... 1 guess per donation. so for example... Maxman was the first to get a letter.... he does not have to guess right away. He can guess the answer at any time..... just one guess though thru pm. buy 2 letters and you get 2 guesses. SO our three letter buyers so far have a chance to guess the answer at any time.... unless they buy another letter and then they get 2 guesses.

Remember... 1st PM I get with the correct name wins.

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
One of the more astute members pointed out I am not reading correct..... and they are correct.

REVISION

a person can buy a letter and does not have to guess right away..... they can guess at anytime.... 1 guess per donation. so for example... Maxman was the first to get a letter.... he does not have to guess right away. He can guess the answer at any time..... just one guess though thru pm. buy 2 letters and you get 2 guesses. SO our three letter buyers so far have a chance to guess the answer at any time.... unless they buy another letter and then they get 2 guesses.

Remember... 1st PM I get with the correct name wins.

Okay, since I am such a bad guesser, I need those 2 guesses. so here goes..........

"I want to put the Kibosh on Cancer", and guess the letter L."

Okay, since I am such a bad guesser, I need those 2 guesses. so here goes..........

"I want to put the Kibosh on Cancer", and guess the letter L."

"L".....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
**N***L*NT*****R*L**
We have 1 person who is really close !!!!!

Top Bottom