What's new

Cobra Classic SE Tour

While this tour has not garnered the same interest as texbilly's four-razor JORIS extravaganza - I should have known his generosity would top his Feather tour - tomorrow I will be kicking off the Cobra Classic Tour for those of you that expressed interest. As the inspiration for the tour texbilly will be the first recipient. The itinerary is as follows:

texbilly
sluggo
michiganlover
garyg
scottb
bullgoose
noahpictures
htownmmm
norton
agbill
Sullybob
Big W
TheVez2

Since texbilly's DEs have spent many a season on the road, I hope he will not mind if I adopt his rulz as the guideline for this tour...though as Bill suggested it is really about keeping it gentlemanly. As the current rotation is rather short I would invite members to keep the razor for a full week before passing it on to the next member. As noted in the photos below I will be including the proprietary Feather Professional blades. In my experience these blades can sometimes last in upwards of 10 shaves so each member will likely only need a single blade, but use as you deem necessary. Finally, I would invite other members that are interested to contact me, and I will try to fit you into the rotation.

Enjoy!

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Last edited:
Nice Michael.
I would like to add that palmstropping adds life to these blades, so if you give it a few swipes before and after your shaves with this razor the blades will last that much longer.

Thanks, Bong. I am a bit embarrassed to admit I have never done this! :blushing: Maybe I could have gotten 20 shaves out of those "old" blades.

Nice Michael.
I would like to add that palmstropping adds life to these blades, so if you give it a few swipes before and after your shaves with this razor the blades will last that much longer.

interesting. i haven't tried this either... i'll give that a go soon.

Michael, I can't wait!! As much as I love my DEs, I've been hankering to try something new and of course have been tempted for a long time while hearing you sing the Cobra's praises. Thanks so much for honoring me with the pole position! :thumbup:

Well, here is a bit of unforeseen good news, but given its source it really comes as no surprise.
Bong has decided to add his Cobra Classic to the passaround - presuming he can find it - so those on the list can try the razor sooner. :badger:

The group will be split in two, and will consist of the following. The lists also represent a slightly revised itinerary.

Box 1 From Michael

texbilly
sullybob
michiganlover
norton
agbill
Big W
TheVez2
Den
craig87c

Box 2 From Bong
-sluggo
-garyg
-scottb
-bullgoose
-noahpictures
-htownmmm
-Easttexasman
-kingfisher

Reserve List
saliavin
JeffBC
jsj_297
Doodi1
shanman
Haiku

Thanks again for everyone's interest, and thanks to Bong for his generosity!

Last edited:
Nicely done, Bong and Michael! You probably already figured it out but I can possibly hand the package to Shawn (sullybob) in person to cut down a day or two. Awesome tour! :thumbup1:

Nicely done, Bong and Michael! You probably already figured it out but I can possibly hand the package to Shawn (sullybob) in person to cut down a day or two. Awesome tour! :thumbup1:

That's what we were thinking when we broke up the tour!!!! OK off to go find a cobra hiding in my bathroom.

EDIT: found
Everyone on my list please PM me with your addresses

Last edited:
Top Bottom