What's new

Menthol blast

Seeking an alternative to Osage rub or the Penguin ? This alcolado Relampago has a little pine oil ,eucalyptus oil and camphor in it,along with a nice healthy punch of menthol.High proof,it seals and disinfects the freshly shaven face.If you can't find the other big menthol aftershaves,try the hispanic markets for this one,cheap & good , a best buy. I would rate it #4 in potency , right behind the #1 bruiser , Kremlon,from Bulgaria ,and #2 the Penguin ,and #3 Osage rub...

Attachments

• $zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzgtdhtki 304.jpg
    $zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzgtdhtki 304.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 122
  • $zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzgtdhtki 306.jpg
    $zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzgtdhtki 306.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 122
I have yet to find this in my exploration of foreign food markets. Amazing however what these cultures use these for such as a medicine in poorer nations or as a treatment of some sort of condition. Makes us wonder what all these doctors and prescriptions are doing to us and yet these people survive without half of what we have.

How about trying Myrsol fórmula K? Simple formulation but very effective. You can find it in giftsandcare, I think. It has far more menthol than Floid vigoroso.

Where can you find this?

I have the Myrsol Formula K, it's very nice and I use it very often, but it's not a huge menthol kick really.

Top Bottom