What's new

AV Ice Balm Recommendation

As all good things must come to a end, I am down to about a third of a bottle, my last bottle, of Aqua Velva Ice Balm. Please recommend a replacement. I use both a AS and a balm and would appreciate your comments for a menthol balm to use with Aqua Velva aftershave.

Thanks, Dan

man, I love the AV Ice Balm (scentwise it reminds me of, don't laugh, Truefitt and HIll's 1805). I only have about a half bottle left and was too stupid not to pick up more when it was plentiful in the store last year.. I love the CO Bigelow Balms.. the "Blue" scent would probably be closest to AV Ice Blue, but I really like the "Black" scent as well. They are quality balms. I always keep Nivea Extra Sensitive around too.. very light scent that doesn't clash with anything, an excellent product.

Thanks, but the link says out of stock. I am a fan of CO Bigelow/Proraso shave cream and will go by bath and body tomorrow to try it out. Does anyone have a recommendation for a balm that has a menthol cooling feel to it, that was what I liked about the Ice Balm.

Thanks, but the link says out of stock. I am a fan of CO Bigelow/Proraso shave cream and will go by bath and body tomorrow to try it out. Does anyone have a recommendation for a balm that has a menthol cooling feel to it, that was what I liked about the Ice Balm.

Afta has some menthol in it, as does the Gillette Series aftershave balm.

Top Bottom