I’ve dropped some cash recently on a couple of really nice razors but that means I need to get organised and sell some others next week after I take pics. In the meantime it is time to get rid of some older stuff at the obligatory reduced prices. I doubt you will see some of these at better prices and I know a couple are below what they cost me. [I would have a sad face here but everytime I insert one B&B crashes!]
Prices below are excluding postage as I think it is easier to show the postage options as follows:
1. Registered Post (This provides proof of delivery and compensation of up to $A100.)
One, two, three, four or more razors (the only limit is that it must be under 500g):
If the total weight is over 500g add $A10.
- CONOZ - $A10
- NZ -$A16
- Asia Pacific - $A20
- USA & Canada - $A23
- UK, Europe and rest of the world - $A27
2. Airmail (This provides proof of postage only and compensation of up to $A50.)
One razor selling for $A50 or less:
I hope that this is clear enough - remember I'm posting from Australia!
- CONOZ - $A6.50
- NZ -$A8
- Asia Pacific - $A10
- USA & Canada - $A11
- UK, Europe and rest of the world - $A13
I've added in the airmail option for single low value purchases. It meets the PayPal sending confirmation requirement but is obviously less traceable than Registered Post.
If you want items insured for more than $A100 let me know and I'll advise of the alternatives and cost.
If you are interested in multiple razors and can't afford them right now let’s talk and see what might be able to be arranged.
So, now to the actual razors available and prices (all prices in $AUD):
1. Cased British Rhodium Plated #21. Quality British made rhodium goodness! Some wear and flea bites on the handle as you can see in the pics and the case has a couple of bumps and knocks and is slightly out of plumb but closes tightly. You can also see some slight misalignment of the silo doors. Was asking $A135, then $A110 – now only $A90 plus postage (only Registered - see above). Picture below (to see more pictures click on this link). SOLD - thanks dougr
2. Rhodium US Executive. This is a rare beast! There is some plating loss under the head where the handle meet the base plate and some pitting on the handle as you can see in the pics. The handle ends shows a few bump marks and the end caps are missing - which seems very common on these. Despite that this is a fine example of a very uncommon razor. Was asking $A85 - now only $A70 plus postage (only Registered - see above). Picture below (to see more pictures click on this link).
3. Un-cased Blue Tip. Some brassing under the head, piting in the handle and loss of paint on the knob. Nothing much else to say really. Was asking $A15 – now only $10 plus postage (Registered or Airmail- see above). Picture below (to see more pictures click on this link). SOLD - thanks daccpa
4. Un-cased Milord. Another nice to use razor. I’m still in two minds about the gold plating and lacquer that Gillette use. Sometimes I think we should just strip off the lacquer and see how they survive. Anyway the pics tell the story on this one. Was asking $A30, then $A25 – now only $A20 plus postage (Registered or Airmail- see above). Picture below (to see more pictures click on this link).
5. Cased Gold Richwood. This is a great shaver. Usual cracks and some wear to head as you can see. Interior of box is not perfect and the exterior has been re-painted in Minwax Early American 230 (thanks EzMike!!!) as it was damaged. Was asking $A65, then $A55 – now only $A45 plus postage (Registered or Airmail - see above). Picture below (to see more pictures click on this link).
As always feedback, comments etc etc are more than welcome!