What's new

Trufitt and Hill Sandelwood cream

What are some other sandelwood soaps or creams that smell this good?
I just tried my sample that came with my chubby 2 and it smells amazing. The only other sandelwood wood I have smelled is mama bears sandelwood vanilla.

it smells nice, but doesn't smell anything like sandalwood in my opinion and the least 'sandalwoody' of the bunch. it's very colognish. i have t&h, coates, qed, tobs, ej, trumpers, and aos sandalwoods, they all smell different. my favorite scent is the aos cream, the ej is second. but scent is very subjective.

I think there are several sandalwood creams that smell much, much better than the T&H. I like the T&H creams, and especially like Grafton, but I did not like the sandalwood at all.

AOS, QED, TOBS all have great sandalwood creams (woops - I was referring to QED sandalwood soap, not cream. The soap is killer.) - but none of them smell alike, in my opinion. Queen Charlotte has a mysore sandalwood cream (croap) that many people rave about.

But - if you do really like the T&H Sandalwood, why not stick with that when your sample runs out?

Last edited:
Here's a vote for TOB Sandalwood cream. Love the stuff. Use it every casual Friday at work.

EDIT: The lather is fantastic too!

I have both aos sandalwood and t&h sandalwood. Both scents are great although the t&h version really smells nothing like sandalwood , I still like the scent , and for performance i give the edge to t&h. There is something about t&h that give me consistant great shave.

Top Bottom