What's new

Ultrasonic Cleaner

Devin contact the seller through Ebay messages and ask if they will ship to Canada. Many will when asked since it's not that big of a deal but they probably will caution you that they will not be held responsible for whether or not it reaches you.

Devin contact the seller through Ebay messages and ask if they will ship to Canada. Many will when asked since it's not that big of a deal but they probably will caution you that they will not be held responsible for whether or not it reaches you.

When searching on e-bay for the item in order to contact them as you recommended I found another seller of the same model which does ship to Canada, so I'm in the clear! Thanks for the tip - it'll probably come in handy for other things I'm looking for in the future.

Kind regards,

I bought mine after doing a search on Yahoo or Google (can't remember). It was really cheap at 60 watts but does an exceptional job. I did a search for "ultrasonic cleaners" and chose the one I want. I could only find a 40 watt on ebay when I was searching for one. So far no problems and works like a charm.

Good Luck.

Top Bottom