What's new

Angel Men of Pure Haarlem

I'm not big on layering but give me some thoughts on how you think these would turn out (yay or nay?). I will consider experimenting but want peoples thoughts first.

I was wondering about Red Vetyver + L'Instant PH Extreme. Didn't Vetiver Tonka by Hermes do the vetiver + gourmand combo? I wonder if it would work.

Back to Black + Chergui. DIRTY SEXY COOL or will it just be DIGUSTING?

Rose 31 + Back to Black. Rose Honey Tobacco -- will it work?

Give me your initial impressions of these combos.

Also any other suggestions welcome

I'm not a layering kinda guy at all. I don't think most around here are either. Used to be a guy that posted here quite often that layered Dior Eau Savage with Guerlain Vetiver. It's just never been my thing.

I remember that I once accidentally mixed some Tabarome Millesime with Royal English Leather while doing some decanting and it smelled freaking amazing (ginger, tobacco, mandarine, leather). I might need to revisit that combo...

I have a hard enough time figuring out what scent notes I'm getting out of any single fragrance. Tim mentioned accidently mixing some and getting a great result, and I've had similar experiences when I was testing two at a time, one on each wrist and discovered unless I stuck my nose right on a wrist, I couldn't tell what each one individually smelled like, but the combined scent coming up was great. But I don't know if layering one on top of the other would have gotten the same result as applying them at the same time on different locations on your person.

My suggestion is, you won't know until you try, so if you're interested, give it a go.

Top Bottom