What's new

G'day from Down Under

Hi all. Been lurking here for a while after returning to DE shaving following around 20 years of cartridge slavery - what was I thinking! Suffice to say been getting my best shaves in 20 years as well as enjoying a slower and more relaxing shave. A big thank you for the mine of information that all of you make this site. A much smaller thank you for the abuse my wallet has suffered. I'm sure there wasn't this much stuff to be tempted by last time round...

Welcome! I too was a victim of cartridge bondage. I saw the light about 10 months back and it's been nothing but uphill concerning my shaves and nothing but downhill concerning my wallet... Once those AD's kick in whooooaaaa buddy....

Enjoy yourself, this is a great place!

Welcome to another Aussie!

There is a page in the Wiki that links to all things Australian including the Great South Land (GSL) group where the Aussies hang out. You will have to have some time and posts under your belt before you can post there but certainly you can browse.

I can't seem to access the wiki at present - due to maintenance? - but I'm sure Luc or Marcus will be along to provide a link at some stage.

Happy shaving!

Top Bottom