What's new

Another blow to the community

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I don't know if this was already posted, but it's not good news.

http://stores.ebay.com/Will-Gs-place

I wish him and his family the best. The fact that we won't be getting any more of his fine products pales in comparison to this devastating news.

Um, that sounds significantly more severe than "complications" and I can't help but feel for Will and his family.

Truly sad.

Peace,

Pierre

How would you guys feel about us contacting Will G. and helping him find someone (possibly a current shaving soap retailer) with whom he can give his recepie to, so that his name/passion/soap will live on past his days? Maybe have the soap maker take a portion of the profits and donate it to cancer research? Anyone comfortable contacting Kit/Will?

that sounds like a good idea, but i'd be afraid they would have bigger things to be concerned with. I'd hate to interfere in the time him and his family have left to spend together.

My God, that's terrible news. I've never used any of his stuff, but I would have liked to. My thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family.

Jeff

WOW! That's horrible news..Unreal...That is absolutely horrendous..:frown:

Joel-With regards to your suggestion, it would never hurt to ask.

I have sent Will several emails since his shop closed down in March wishing him a fast recovery, and not received replies except once very early on when he had the 'complications'. If he is in hospice care now, I don't think he has much time left. I think all we can do now is pray that he passes soon and with as little pain as possible.

Top Bottom