What's new

The "I hate waiting for my starter kit." rant.

I bought some stuff on WCS, will take at least 10 days more to arrive. I hate each time i shave with a M3, even with a brand new blade, after the second pass my skin burns and after the third pass XTG, i still have those rough patches by my mouth!

And now, with the anxiety of a better shave, hate it more!!!

WCS has shipped fast on my 2 orders from them...way less than 10 days...relax and build your whiskers up.

Im from Chile... I can tell you all: is the karma of living in the south.... my orders from US or UK take at least 20 days... you can imagine haw that feel

Im from Chile... I can tell you all: is the karma of living in the south.... my orders from US or UK take at least 20 days... you can imagine haw that feel

Hey, just imagine what it was like 100 years ago. Oddly enough, the wait can you appreciate what you get. When everything is instant and requires no effort of patience, it's like getting hooked on a cheap drug.

If that doesn't do it for you...

Here is a nice trick, start ordering regularly now and it will all eventually start to come in nice trickles every week. You won't get what you ordered yesterday, but something else will be there for sure.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I bought some stuff on WCS, will take at least 10 days more to arrive. I hate each time i shave with a M3, even with a brand new blade, after the second pass my skin burns and after the third pass XTG, i still have those rough patches by my mouth!

And now, with the anxiety of a better shave, hate it more!!!

"Don't cry for me Argentina" :biggrin: Seriously, good thing come to those that wait.

Here is a nice trick, start ordering regularly now and it will all eventually start to come in nice trickles every week. You won't get what you ordered yesterday, but something else will be there for sure.

Good sir, you are now guilty of a new definition of "I though DE shaving is gonna make me save some money"

Seems like an opportune time to set up a vendor in Buenos Aires or Santiiago...would there be enough customers in South America to support such a venture?

Parece un momento oportuno para establecer un vendedor en Buenos Aires o Santiiago ... no habría suficientes clientes en América del Sur para apoyar tal empresa?

Seems like an opportune time to set up a vendor in Buenos Aires or Santiiago...would there be enough customers in South America to support such a venture?

Parece un momento oportuno para establecer un vendedor en Buenos Aires o Santiiago ... no habría suficientes clientes en América del Sur para apoyar tal empresa?

I do not think there is a market for these products anymore here in Argentina at least. Being so hard to find stuff is surely a sign. Otherwise other brands would have came up with razors and blades to take over the niche big brands as Gillette left.

And honestly, SA customs are very restrictive. Would be cheaper just to get the stuff from US or EU vendors.

I do not think there is a market for these products anymore here in Argentina at least. Being so hard to find stuff is surely a sign. Otherwise other brands would have came up with razors and blades to take over the niche big brands as Gillette left.

And honestly, SA customs are very restrictive. Would be cheaper just to get the stuff from US or EU vendors.

At least here in Chile is a small community... really small actually... the best thing we can do is make some kind of partnership or some group buys

I had a similar experience. I ordered my razor from one place and my soap from another. I had to use Gilette gel with my DE razor for almost two weeks before I got my Tabac.

Top Bottom