What's new

What is your underarm deodorant of choice?

So guys, one of the things I appreciate the most with DE shaving / wet shaving is leaving that Gillette goop in the rearview mirror and now using/applying quality, natural shave creams/soaps to my face. I’m wondering, are there any products like that to replace the goop I apply under my arms every day?

Currently I use … yep…. Gillette Roll on Arctic Ice. Its expensive, does not last very long and I find myself worrying about its chemical content these days.

Is there anything else out there that is better?

What do you guys use?

I think it depends on how likely you are to sweat each day. Do you work in an office? Is it air conditioned? Or, are you doing physical labor each day during which you sweat a lot?

Like you, I am not a big fan of the super market brands. I have been enjoying Nancy Boy Signature deodorant. It comes in a pump bottle and smells great, but the scent does not linger for long. However, I have not found it able to do the job if I sweat a whole bunch. If I know I am going to be working up a sweat I use Tom's unscented.

Let us know what you try and like once you have settled on something better than what you use now.

Thai crystal is the only thing I use since I gave it a try. Works great for me, last forever and because it's scentless it does not clash with any aftershave or cologne that I use.

I like Trader Joe's Unscented stick ... it has little cotton fibers embedded in the gel that help keep you dry all day long.

Second choice goes to Tom's of Maine Unscented or Calendula, but the TJ's is much cheaper and easier to find.

Top Bottom