What's new

What is your underarm deodorant of choice?

The best way to reduce the smell is to shave your armpits. Are you guys doing that as well? I’m currently using Rexona deodorant, but I think I'm going to order a Thai stick.

Thai stick? I had friends that smoked Thai sticks. What kind of Thai stick are you talking about?

Wow!~ How to answer this. Since I went on a vegan diet, my underarms do not give as much negative odor. I'm a cheating vegan, and still , I don't use deodorant. In the past I used deodorant soap, but that was many years ago. I use more gentle products in the shower, and hope my body odor is not noticeable. I don't like the chemical content of deodorants, either.

That must be your naturally sweet smell! I know plenty of vegans, and I assure you they stink.

Mitchum Power Gel unscented. It works great, but it is annoying that it takes a bit to dry, at least for me, when I am attempting to quickly get ready and out the door to work.

Alvera Unscented - Mostly natural, works good, gentle, does not irritate me....

No other "natural" deodorant works, and yes I know about the "TEA" but not a big deal..... I like it because it allows my pores to breathe like they should...

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Wow!~ How to answer this. Since I went on a vegan diet, my underarms do not give as much negative odor. I'm a cheating vegan, and still , I don't use deodorant. In the past I used deodorant soap, but that was many years ago. I use more gentle products in the shower, and hope my body odor is not noticeable. I don't like the chemical content of deodorants, either.

That must be your naturally sweet smell! I know plenty of vegans, and I assure you they stink.

One of the first signs of over-veganation is a loss of one's sense of smell. The cure is BACON, lot's of bacon and penguin brisket. :lol:

Plus 1 on alum, zero scent & kills odor, lasts all day, can use for weepers too, blocks in India are ten cents

Alum works so well that if I shower at night at apply the alum then, I'm set for the next day. I simply cannot believe how good that stuff is and how many years of my life I spent frustrated with supermarket deodorants.

I'm keen to try Speick one day as well, since I like their shave stick and ASB.

Looks like Alum (or Thai crystal) is the natural alternative to the 'latest and greatest' deodorants on the market these days. Im currently tracking some down in my town, wondering if I can kill two birds with one stone and use alum for both aftershave and underarm care... hmmm, will this make my face smell like underarms?

In wintertime, I use one of the crystal deodorants. In summer, however, I use Mitchum Unscented gel. I'm not a big fan of sporting the sweaty armpits look around the ladies.

Top Bottom