What's new

What is your underarm deodorant of choice?

Arm & Hammer Essentials Natural Deodorant, Unscented. Works well, no irritation, no clashing scents.

+1 - I used the scented version, but this stuff works amazingly well, and there are no harmful chemicals, aluminum, or paraben. I highly recommend trying this stuff regardless of what you're currently using.

Currently the new Irish Spring that came out a few months ago. I have a new stick of Mitchum Unscented waiting in the wings, which used to be my main product but you'd be surprised how hard it is to find the stick these days. It seems like all the stores only cary the Gel form. Not good.

Is it not a lot worse to be a body-shaving girlieman? :wink2:

It can definitely be debated, it took me a while to finally bite the bullet; but, all the women I know would rather have a man that smells good, so that finally pushed me over the edge. You don't have to use a razor blade, even a trimmer at 0 or 1 works great.

It can definitely be debated, it took me a while to finally bite the bullet; but, all the women I know would rather have a man that smells good, so that finally pushed me over the edge. You don't have to use a razor blade, even a trimmer at 0 or 1 works great.

Kudos to you for making that decision. You run an old-world barber shop store, can't get much more manly than that.

That's a very good point. My problem is that I have a Latina girlfriend and, if I suddenly started doing something to appeal to "all the women I know", I might not wake up the next morning. It's like that classic TV cliché of noticing a bit too much fragrance on your partner. :wink2:

Cheers!

You really change your mind about pit shaving the first time you get knocked back for a shag because of underarm odour.

And it's another excuse to lather and shave!!!

Mmmmmmmm...BBS instead of BO!

PS> Before anyone asks that's about as far south as I am willing to go with a razor.

That's a very good point. My problem is that I have a Latina girlfriend and, if I suddenly started doing something to appeal to "all the women I know", I might not wake up the next morning. It's like that classic TV cliché of noticing a bit too much fragrance on your partner. :wink2:

Cheers!

LOL... point taken!

Top Bottom