What's new

Acquisitions Mon Sep 10 - Sun Sept 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
Thanks to Jay these arrived today.....SPEEDY Delivery...
I'm very pleased. Thank you jlander!

Also Thanks for the Wilkinson Blades as a "Gift With Purchase"

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
Thx Norm... The pic of the Wilkinson Razor doesn't do it justice...there are the tell tale signs of my sweaty hands on the handle as I had just unwrapped it. LOL I'm going to try it out tomorrow morning and then utilize several blades in it to see what blade fits it and my face.

Received a wonderful smelling Penhaligon's English Fern shaving soap from NYC today. Thanks Jim!

Gentlemen, the Mother Of All Brushes has arrived: a huge Kent BK 12. (32mm knot :eek: )
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Thanks a lot to Mike for a pleasant transaction.

Here is my new baby:

proxy.php
[/IMG]

Last edited by a moderator:
Today a package arrived from Colleen @ The Gentlemen’s Quarter. Smells fantastic and I can't wait to try a few out (Go beard growth, go!)

Oh, and last week I got a Men-U Premiere brush with some goodies from L. Martino. Thanks Martin!

Gentlemen, the Mother Of All Brushes has arrived: a huge Kent BK 12. (32mm knot :eek: )
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Thanks a lot to Mike for a pleasant transaction.

Here is my new baby:

full

That is a MOAB indeed. Don't drop it when it's loaded. It might fall through the floor.:lol:

A puck of Vergulde Hand soap. I put them in a bowl - looks more classy.

full

Just received my Arko shaving stick : can't wait to try it! Those Turkish shaving creams are fantastic : I've got Arko commando and It's one of my favourit!

Thanks to Jay these arrived today.....SPEEDY Delivery...
I'm very pleased. Thank you jlander!

Also Thanks for the Wilkinson Blades as a "Gift With Purchase"

They went to a good home. I hope the Sticky gives you the same pure pleasure shaves it did for me. I found the Crystal Red IP's to be most confortable and smooth once you get the hang of the head geometry.

I came across the blades in another deal and thought they belonged together.

Happy shaving!!

:shaving:

Today a package arrived from Colleen @ The Gentlemen’s Quarter. Smells fantastic and I can't wait to try a few out (Go beard growth, go!)

Oh, and last week I got a Men-U Premiere brush with some goodies from L. Martino. Thanks Martin!

Very nice - I can't wait for the 5 soaps I ordered to arrive.

I plan on seeing if the smaller pucks work well when used like a shave stick.

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
I just received my new Kent BK4. Can't wait to try it out.

I'm sorry. I know you are a new poster here. But the B&B rules are very specific. The by-laws are very clear.

Rule 743234.2342 SECTION IV Subsection a (2nd paragraph) provides:

All newly acquired Kent Brushes (i.e.) BK4 shall be photographed with original case and posted in acquisitions forum forthwith.

You must comply with these rules or the BK4 may be confiscated and forwarded to... uh.... me! Don't take my word for it. You can read it for yourself. :wink:

You are gonna love that brush.

I plan on seeing if the smaller pucks work well when used like a shave stick.
That might work. I've just tried the first once (Coconut Lemongrass :thumbup1:), lovely stuff. I just used it as you would a regular shaving soap, but I can imagine rubbing it over your face might work as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom