What's new

Which bay rum do you prefer?

St. John's Virgin Island Bay Rum and Ogallala Bay Rum are my favorites of those that I have tried.

I love the Dominica line, Captains and Og are on my to try list. For a cheap soothing long lasting splash I like the Masters (took a while but the Masters grew on me) For the price The Superior 70 is hard not to have in the line up as well. Much more subtle then the others.

Wow the Captains choice gets a lot of love around here. I wish I could get some in Canada. Anyhow, my favorite is the Pinaud Clubman Virgin Island bay rum. Burns like no other but smells fantastic.

Ogallala for the win, either plain or lime-peppercorn. Note that Og has a (very nice) clove scent to it which may not be for everyone. (Whereas Capt's Choice is straight bay rum. (I don't notice any of the citrus or vanilla notes mentioned on Capt's website)).

Masters if you want a lighter scent with a good glycerin feel and slickness to faceturbate to. Pinaud VI if you want to burn and smell it forever. Haven't tried Captains Choice yet but it seems like a big fav here!

I like both Masters and Ogallala Bay Rum with limes and peppercorns. I plan to get some St. John's with Lime, too. I have to say, I hadn't worn cologne or used aftershave for years until I started DE shaving. Bay Rum is, to me, one of the best scents around.

Oh, you should definitely order the Bay Rum Sampler from Barclay Crocker.

Top Bottom