What's new

Where to find the new Muhle stand (the one that stands the razor upside down)?

I guess this forum was as good as any to find this information...I saw someone post about the stand a while back and have been looking for it ever since. I have found sites that carry it but don't have any in stock. Anyone know where to find THIS stand? Any help is greatly appreciated as it is probably about time to display my R41's properly.

Where do you live? (Update profile to -at least- country?)
They're on the official Mühle side but do not know if they are in stock (yet).

I received one from Connaught and have another one on the way from Traditional Shaving. Might have got the last ones at both shops though, as I split up my order because neither place could fill a 2x order. This was at the end of Oct.

Sorry about that Menthol. I am in the US. And I checked the Muhle site and they were still listed as not in stock. Guess I'll check Conaught first.

I'd like to know if this stand might scratch the razor or, over time, put wear marks into it. Would be great to hear from a B&Ber who has one. Thanks.

I'd like to know if this stand might scratch the razor or, over time, put wear marks into it. Would be great to hear from a B&Ber who has one. Thanks.
I don't think the stand will scratch, there's nothing sharp on it, but it is metal on metal so ymmv.

Top Bottom