What's new

Wow.... first DE shave

Well after a long wait for my new DE razor (EJ DE89L) and Astra superior stainless, with TOBS sandlewood soap and a best badger I have finally had my first shave and wow what a DFS !!! A few weepers and a small nick (a little bump on my chin which I regularly caught with the Fusion :cursing: ) a little razor burn under my chin (I was getting a bit carried away WTG,XTG,XTG and then ATG stupid thing to do on first shave I know, looking for BBS instead of a CCS) finished with alum and then witch hazel and finally Nivea sensitive aftershave balm.
I had used Proraso sensitive a couple of times with the fusion:cursing: while waiting for my DE to arrive so it was first time with everything. With hindsight I should have stuck with the proraso and just gone WTG,WTG for my first shave but never mind I was so excited. :w00t:

Welcome to you and congratulations on the first DE shave. I was one of the lucky ones to go BBS from day one and I haven't looked back! Enjoy the site and please continue to share your experiences.

For the first time in as long as I can remember I am actually looking forward to my next shave and working my way through the stack of different blades that I built up while waiting for my razor :drool: and building up a collection of soaps and creams. I have even started the RAD and thinking about my next razor :w00t: possibly an R41?

Welcome. New here myself and new to DE shaving. It will get better, especially since you have had a good experience to start with. I looked forward to and enjoyed my first shave too. Makes you look forward to shaving instead of just having to get it over with.....

Good luck!

Robert

Top Bottom