What's new

Speick AS or ASB like the shave stick?

Hey guys,

I have a Speick shave stick, and think it has a great scent.

So, does the Aftershave Splash, or Aftershave Balm smell the same as the shave stick?

I see some people compare it to the shaving cream, but the only Speick item I have is the shave stick.

I would really like to get some Speick Aftershave if it smells like the shave stick.

Thanks!

I'm a huge fan of the Speik splash. It smells fine. I don't know how it compares to the stick. I don't really use it for its scent, which disappears very quickly. Its face healing/smoothing properties are just phenomenal. Fantastic stuff!

I'm a huge fan of the Speik splash. It smells fine. I don't know how it compares to the stick. I don't really use it for its scent, which disappears very quickly. Its face healing/smoothing properties are just phenomenal. Fantastic stuff!

+1. Same for me, never tried the stick but only the splash. This was my first splash and I'm very happy with it. It's just the splash I was looking for, good performer with a nice scent that doesn't linger long so you can use your fav cologne.

It smells peppery lemon at first then mellows down and becomes a nice light lemony scent.

I'd describe the stick and A/S as in the same vein. But they don't smell exactly the same.

Both are phenomenal products.

I also like the scent of the shave stick, but I don't want a lingering scent.
Roughly how long does the scent last after applying it?

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I also like the scent of the shave stick, but I don't want a lingering scent.
Roughly how long does the scent last after applying it?

I am the opposite- I want it to linger. Not to hijack the thread, but has anyone tried the Eu de Cologne?

The ASL (splash) scent doesn't seem to linger on me.

The EdC has changed recently. I have the older version: it does linger a bit longer, but it does not smell much like the stick or the splash. It has more citrus, and less Speick.

The ASL (splash) scent doesn't seem to linger on me.

The EdC has changed recently. I have the older version: it does linger a bit longer, but it does not smell much like the stick or the splash. It has more citrus, and less Speick.

Thanks! I'm gonna order myself a bottle of the aftershave then. I've been using Weleda ASB almost exclusively for a half a year now. I recently received some 444 balm that is screaming for a nice AS splash.

I got myself a bottle of AS in the meantime. It smells similar to the shave stick but it's not the same. The scent quickly fades which is exactly what I was looking for.
Combined with some 444 balm this is a very refreshing combo :thumbup:

Top Bottom