What's new

Shark

Just picked up some Shark Super Stainless blades from Bestshave.net. Loving these blades! They feel almost as sharp as a Feather, and are a heck of a lot cheaper! Just felt like giving them a little shout out for anyone who's not familiar with them yet!

I was just thinking few minutes before,that I have not seen any thread regarding Shark SS blades. These are my go to blades. I ordered 2700 from bestshave.net. work great for me. Now lot of people are going to write to your thread saying they are not sharp as Feather but many people like them. Enjoy Sharks!!

I'm always amazed when people say that Sharks are nearly as sharp as Feathers, as I found them to be duller than Personna Reds. But then I guess it's YMMV.

Sharks is my favorite so far, a good mix of sharp and smooth. I haven't tried feathers, but I don't have heavy whiskers so I don't feel I need to pay up for the sharpest there is.

The Shark Super Chrome are one of my go to blades. It is a very sharp blade, that is very forgiving. I am very curious about Lord Platinums and Lord Super Chrome as they are both made by the same manufacturing company in Egypt that also makes the Shark Blades.

Feathers were always my go-to blade before this. I have also liked Astras. But with the price of Sharks, these just might end up taking the others' place!

Both Shark type been bery, bery good to me. I don't feel any real difference between them and they reliably deliver the goods to me in any of my six razors. At the price I paid, they are world-beaters. Couldn't ask for more!

I bought 300 shark ss recently.
They work almost as good as feathers, but not quite as nice.
Still very smooth and good for a few days worth of shaving on each blade.
Unlike Feathers, I can't just pop them in any old razor and get great results.
Not long ago I put one in a Red Tip and almost shredded my face off.
Then I put the same blade in my Toggle and had a fantastic smooth shave.
I won't even try them in a Futur.
In the Toggle, they are almost as good as a Feather.... almost...

The first shave with a Shark is fantastic. The second is awful and it doesn't make it to a third.

I can easily get 10 to 12 shaves from a Shark SC. Not as smooth or close as a Feather or Personna Med/Lab for me, but definitely my #3 blade, and along with Feather and Personna's, the only blades I have more than 2 or 3 of in the house.

If you like the Shark SS, try the Shark SC's. I find them to be just a tad smoother but just as sharp and very forgiving. Also in the Lord stable are the Asco and Rainbow which I have found to be just as good as the Sharks but sometimes harder find at the same price as the Sharks.

I recently picked up a 100 of the Shark SS and do like them. Sharp and decently smooth, with my only negative being that it seems to last a shave or two less than many other blades. Overall, not bad, decent blades.

Top Bottom