What's new

RazoRock scent confusion

I'm looking to order a RazoRock soap, and they have Muguet de France and Mughetto di Bologna, but both say only they are Lily of the Valley.

I looked at the RazoRock website, but don't see any description of scents at all there.

Anyone know what the straight scoop is? I imagine they both have the lily, but must be different eh?

i prefer the original RR soaps...Classic, Fresco, XXX etc for my face and latherability...

so if i was going to order the Muguet de France? would that be the closest to the original lineup as far as ingredients and performance etc?

i prefer the original RR soaps...Classic, Fresco, XXX etc for my face and latherability...

so if i was going to order the Muguet de France? would that be the closest to the original lineup as far as ingredients and performance etc?

I find the performance of the RR Artisan soaps to similar. They are stellar. All you need to do is pick the scent(s) you desire.

I can't say enough good things about the Razorock Artisan soaps. I used the Chianti Lavender this morning. I'm still in a good mood because of how well it worked.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I like the scent of their violet almost as much as I dislike the scent of Trumper's.

This is a killer product, and the "cube" presentation is beyond cool.

I shaved with the chianti lavender this morning too. It smells great. I've tried a few of them and I think the violet is probably my favorite. I don't have either of the Lilly ones yet. Gonna try Third Eye tomorrow.

Top Bottom