What's new

Battle lines are drawn

There are now 2 Fusion Power users in the office.

The most recent convert,bought one this week with a free memory stick!!!

Today I bought my '66 slim in to work with a brush and DVH soap to show them the error of their ways.

The youth who has had a Fusion for a while started ranting:

"What's that?"

"That's ridiculous!!!"

"That's rubbish"

I say: "Why, because it's proper engineering and not plastic?"

He then says: "What do you do with that?"

I reply: "Shave with it every day"

He replies: "But where are the protection bars to stop you getting cut?"

I tell him that his technique must be rubbish

He looks at the soap and says "That's for old men, I use Fusion Gel"

I feel a bit uneasy about working with blokes who use gel with vibrating devices :eek:

Pagans! If you like, I can come over and knock them into submission with my Merkur Vision...

Seriously, converting folks is very difficult. FI, I generously donated a Merkur, brush and VGH soap to a good friend, but now he's using WS blue bowl, although I told him to get some DR Harris instead (not a money issue).

I, however, wil NEVER go back!
Keep the faith... :cool:

Keep the faith indeed :biggrin:

proxy.php

Pagans! If you like, I can come over and knock them into submission with my Merkur Vision...

I generously donated a Merkur, brush and VGH soap to a good friend, but now he's using WS blue bowl,

QUOTE]

Frederik,

They'd be terrified :lol:

With regard to the WS blue, at least he's still using a brush and soap..........

Even though we both know how good the VGH is :wink:

Your dealing with young men who believe if it's on TV it must be true. Did you suggest he visit B&B as well as turning him on to Mantic's videos?

I say you blow their houses up.

But seriously, it is true that folks who scoff have never tried it, while most of us have tried the cartridges...so we speak from experience, they speak from amrketing hype (and fear of the blade...muhahahaha)

Ignorance is bliss. The most recent comment I got was, "What year are you living in?" followed by, "...every man in the 21st century deserves more than one blade!". Too bad, my face looks 10x better than yours, chief.

-Allen

Come on guys, we're forgetting something here:

The Gillette Energon Power Phantom Fusion Excelsior was created by the miracle of fusion, a revolutionary technology and a unique idea, using both blue and red plasma accelerators (which pill you gonna take now Neo?!).

Notice, that unlike other previous revolutionary technologies which lacked a unique idea, this one was developed with a unique idea to boot! You can't go wrong.

See, the lad at your office has definitive proof that his techmology is vastly superior to our primitive iron age implements.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04G5mJ8O-VE

(P.S. when I was younger I though the Mach III ads with the jet fighters were convincingly impressive :p )

Today I bought my '66 slim in to work with a brush and DVH soap to show them the error of their ways.

The youth who has had a Fusion for a while started ranting:

"What's that?"

"That's ridiculous!!!"

"That's rubbish"

I say: "Why, because it's proper engineering and not plastic?"

He then says: "What do you do with that?"

I reply: "Shave with it every day"

He replies: "But where are the protection bars to stop you getting cut?"

I tell him that his technique must be rubbish

He looks at the soap and says "That's for old men, I use Fusion Gel"

I feel a bit uneasy about working with blokes who use gel with vibrating devices :eek:

Help keep the price of vintage razors modest, stop proseletyzing! :sneaky2:

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
(P.S. when I was younger I though the Mach III ads with the jet fighters were convincingly impressive :p )

When I was young there was a commercial with a roller coaster plowing through a giant wall of shaving foam. :lol:

SNIP

Hmm, I'm going to see if I can find one with a free memory stick. No harm in trying one is there? BTW; What do these things cost??

Top Bottom