What's new

Acquisitions for November 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, it's the third already. Hasn't anyone scored anything yet???:scared:

Could it be that all the ADs are cured??:ohmy:

Received a Fatboy in the mail today - here's one of the ebay pics. Won October 31, though.

proxy.php

Also expecting a sample of the Ogallala Bay Rum Limes & Peppercorns Cologne tomorrow.

Just these last three days my mailbox have been filled with a slim, a new, a tech and a PIF containing a Simpson Special BB, some blades and soap samples.

And already ordered this month is two bottles of Thayers with hazel, La Toja shaving cream and Proraso AS.

Got my personalised Rod Neep Soapstone brush on the way now, and have just been given word that the adorable gf has purchased for my birthday a Simpsons Chubby 2 in Super :D

Suffice it to say, I'm not going to find it too difficult to pass on the Semogue 2011 LE brushes with my haul.

Got my personalised Rod Neep Soapstone brush on the way now, and have just been given word that the adorable gf has purchased for my birthday a Simpsons Chubby 2 in Super :D

Suffice it to say, I'm not going to find it too difficult to pass on the Semogue 2011 LE brushes with my haul.

Or WILL you? dun dun DUNNNNNNNNN.....

Come on SBAD I know it isn't SBAD October anymore but there is still time ;) .

R

Rsq

Original reason for post is complete
2 heljes, both mk33
this one and a NOS (no need to post those pics, just imagine this one but better)
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Also scored
proxy.php

That snakewood is for a set of custom scales I'm making for a friodur, which I also restored on the 1st
proxy.php

Wasnt a november score, but I got this on the 31st
proxy.php

So far november has been a good month. I have a bunch more that should be arriving that I bought in oct, including another TI and a bunch of Le Grelots, also a few more Heljes and the sweetest Torrey I've ever seen
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?VISuperSize&item=230693788226

1) $2.50 Joseph Allen & Sons Non XLL, 1/4 Hollow, "Medium Hollow' engraving, barber's notch (Right)
2) $2.50 Yankee Cutler, Lion Brand #600, Full Hollow (Left)
3) $2.00 Gillette Slim Adjustable K1

The guy working there was great and I ended up buying additional non-shaving items, too. The best part is that he now has my name and contact info for when he gets any shaving items in.

Attachments

• $all.jpg
    $all.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 640
  • $Allen.jpg
    $Allen.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 641
  • $Lion.jpg
    $Lion.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 640
  • $slim.jpg
    $slim.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 638
Got a package from QCS today with my new tangerine and cayman cream. The tangerine has to be the best smelling soap/cream I have (I have the soap too).

Ben

just tonite scored three brushes,2 e-r 300pbt one with a silver belt,and an essex west germany skine for restore.ill post pics when they arrive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom