What's new

L.A. Noire

I finally got my hands on a copy of this game, via a buddy at work. I'm really liking it so far. Have any of you guys played it?

Yes, I did. It's an enjoyable game with little to no replay value, IMO. A little too much hand holding too at points but that may be necessary for the game to accomplish what it wants.

Bought it when it first came out and enjoyed it . Too bad rock star dropped them . I love rock star games and can't wait for GTA 5

I played it right when it came out. Pretty enjoyable and a very interesting concept. But it was a very short game.

Also didn't like the plot development with the main character. But that might just be me.....

I'm a few hours in now. Some people have complained about it being repetitive, which hasn't been too bad for me. It has gotten repetitive when I keep going back and replaying cases because I missed a question here and there!

I'm a few hours in now. Some people have complained about it being repetitive, which hasn't been too bad for me. It has gotten repetitive when I keep going back and replaying cases because I missed a question here and there!

It gets repetitive at points. Not just the side missions ("street crime") which are a variation of fistfight/shootout/foot chase/car chase, but some of the desks have a very similar feel to them.

I finished the game and agree that there is basically no replay value. I got mine used (from someone who bought it used as well.) The ending is... yeah.

In any case, the developer of the game went out of business (they spent something like 8 years making one game which wasn't a megahit.)

Top Bottom