What's new

A Taste of Heaven by Kilian

i just got it last wk ($135 for total of 1 oz travel spray; didnt want to pay over $200 for the 50ml). it is amazing!

75 pounds at the website for the 50 ml refill. I don't know how much that is. I know 95 pounds is just over $130, so less than that. I sprayed ADP Colonia Essenza on one arm, Taste of Heaven by Kilian on the other. Both start night and day, but as they dry down I notice a similarity in a note. Not sure which it is, though.

but if you just get the refill bottle, the you have to get an atomizer and do it yourself right through the funnel? I dont want to deal with all that.

but if you just get the refill bottle, the you have to get an atomizer and do it yourself right through the funnel? I dont want to deal with all that.

This is correct. I'll be getting mine with the travel atomizer. It's easier and just looks frikkin' sexy. :thumbup1:

75 pounds at the website for the 50 ml refill. I don't know how much that is. I know 95 pounds is just over $130, so less than that. I sprayed ADP Colonia Essenza on one arm, Taste of Heaven by Kilian on the other. Both start night and day, but as they dry down I notice a similarity in a note. Not sure which it is, though.

Pretty different scents imo, but both are FBW for me.

This has unseated O&C as my favorite lavender, which is saying a lot as I've tried a ton. I was able to pick up a 50 mL Tester bottle on the bay for $115 so pretty pumped about that (picked up BtB for the same). I could care less if there is a little laser etch on the back of the bottle that says tester. At least I get the sexy bottle.

BtB and aTOH are two of my favorites right now. Enjoying the Kilian line and looking forward to sampling the other ones by Kilian over this weekend while in Chicago!

This is correct. I'll be getting mine with the travel atomizer. It's easier and just looks frikkin' sexy. :thumbup1:

The By Killian travel atomizer holder is just f-ing awesome. I'm all about the juice and not that into packaging, but that thing is impressive and certainly helps validate a pricey scent purchase. Makes me smile every time I reach for Taste of Heaven.

Last edited:
I love the travel atomizer too. I just wish it wasnt so heavy so I could put it in my bag or elsewhere without the extra weight. It sure does look classy though! I love both the bottles they have and the travel atomizer.

Plus I think the whole box with lock and key while over the top for me makes it an awesome gift that that special someone! Really over the top impressive for those that you want to impress.

It's so nice to see a company that lives up to the hype!

The By Kilian travel atomizer is the polar opposite of every other travel atomizer. It's so substantial and heavy you could break down a door with it. It's awesome! :thumbup1:

I sampled AToH this morning. I am speechless! I am pretty sure I encountered a similar frag in the late 80s to early 90s that had a similar dry down scent. Perhaps one of his creations prior to him creating his own line.

AToH makes you speechless at the opening. However, dry down is not quite as impressive, IMO. If it stayed at the top notes the juice would be illegal.

AToH makes you speechless at the opening. However, dry down is not quite as impressive, IMO. If it stayed at the top notes the juice would be illegal.

Lol...if you have this AD, it is fun to fall in love with a scent. There a couple blowing me away right now. We'll see if it lasts....

Lol...if you have this AD, it is fun to fall in love with a scent. There a couple blowing me away right now. We'll see if it lasts....

I agree. What do you have that's blowing you away, atm? Pure Oud by Kilian is another I'll get. I've not yet decided on purchasing AToH. I'm going to try a heavier application and see how that goes. First spray, it's amazing...dry down...gets rather boring and dull. Much like an ex girlfriend. Fun at first

Top Bottom