What's new

How do you place a photo in your post

...i apologize if there is a post already on this (and i am sure there is)...

....but how do you post (place) a photo(s) within a post....???

....i have some photos on my computer that i want to place in post of mine, but i dont' see how that is done....

Click the
insertimage.png

hello Ray,

but when i do that, it asks for an URL, but the photo doesn't have an URL.... it is just saved on my desk top......

hello Ray,

but when i do that, it asks for an URL, but the photo doesn't have an URL.... it is just saved on my desk top......
I think I've noticed that sometimes, not sure when it happens. If you don't have the Browse button in the 'From Computer' tab, try clicking Go Advanced. If they still don't show after clicking the picture icon, click on the paperclip icon (attachments) and click Browse from there. Remember to click Upload!

Edit> If all that fails, check out this thread for an alternative uploader. I haven't tried it myself as it wasn't enabled for me, but I've enabled it now and it seems good.

Last edited:
...rajagra and DDH.......... thank you very much for taking the time to explain how to upload a photo....

....... very much appreciated!!

i always do it this way:

hit reply, then GO ADVANCED (bottom left of the message body)

scroll down, hit MANAGED ATTACHEMENTS, then upload you photo from your PC, close window, and hit submit...

voila

or there is always IMAGESHACK, so then the image is hosted on imageshack and not taking up B&B webspace. and then just use a hyperlink or their direct code

Attachments

• $Untitled picture.jpg
    $Untitled picture.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 28
Top Bottom