What's new

Howdy from Aggieland!

Howdy!

I've been lurking around here for about a month and figured I should finally introduce myself. I'm a senior at Texas A&M and have just recently started wetshaving. I have a pretty thick beard and was sick and tired of spending a bunch of money on cartridges (I would go through one cartridge a week) for a mediocre shave. I looked into straights and did some research on SRP, which actually led me to B&B. After researching some more, I decided to give DE shaving a go and I couldn't be happier. I'm about five shaves in and loving it. I'll update my experiences so far in a later post. I'm still learning and trying to improve with every shave. I think my biggest challenge will keeping my AD in check. I'm already surfing the BST and coming up with stuff I want to buy.

Last edited:
Been a long time since I sat in the West Upper deck and sang the Aggie War Hymn.

"Goodbye to Texas University..."

Are you gonna use your razor to saw off some longhorns???

Welcome to B&B!

Been a long time since I sat in the West Upper deck and sang the Aggie War Hymn.

"Goodbye to Texas University..."

Are you gonna use your razor to saw off some longhorns???

Welcome to B&B!
I've been in the pressbox for a few games. When the crowd does the sawing motion there's a quite noticeable "swaying" sensation under your feet. The reaction from the visiting press is always interesting to watch...usually along the lines of "*** was that?!?!"

Top Bottom