What's new

Mailman dropped off a few goodies for me today!

My Red Tip came from the BST via RazorbackFan for $22 shipped to Canada (THANKS)

MWF came from Connaught, 7 days to my door

Merkur 30C handle from the BST via Penmanship (THANKS)

Slapped a Merkur OC head and it looks like it'll be a nice pairing. The Red Tip came nice and clean, but I still did my standard Soap/Scrubbing Bubbles/Alcohol/MAAS routine and now it sparkles, no rust, no corrossion, no brassing, 1 door is a little lazy when opening but i'm working on fixing that. I'd waited a long time for one to come along at the right price and it finally paid off.

I opted for the WMF puck only...$11 shipped vs $30 shipped was the decision maker, but I was glad to see it fits in either an OS Mug or an empty TOBS container (which i decided on)...the sticker came off nicely and i added a "MWF" label.

Never tried MWF, so i'm looking forward to that.

Yippee

Attachments

• $IMG_3817.jpg
    $IMG_3817.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 125
  • $IMG_3818.jpg
    $IMG_3818.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 128
  • $IMG_3819.jpg
    $IMG_3819.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 126
  • $IMG_3820.jpg
    $IMG_3820.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:
Nice Bruce! That RedTip sure came out nice and I really like the looks of that OC. I have a Merkur 15C and really ended up liking the thinner handle over beefier style handles.

Nice Bruce! That RedTip sure came out nice and I really like the looks of that OC. I have a Merkur 15C and really ended up liking the thinner handle over beefier style handles.

the Red Tip was in very nice cosmetic shape from the seller, so it made it easy....The Merkur Head looks like it's a perfect match, and i've dubbed it the "FrankenMerkur"...I put an EJ head on it and it didn't feel right in my hand (too top heavy)

Last edited:
The handle looks great on the OC Bruce. God my goodies from the locker too! ditto on the Thanks

no problem, works out well with a couple DE/B&B members in the same office. i'd lend it to you to give it a test shave, but am afraid i'd never get it back :crying: kidding....

now get back to work. you are working aren't you :confused1

Very Nice !! I ordered a uck of MWF last week from Connaught. I am hoping it will be here tomorrow. I will be putting it in an old spice mug.

Top Bottom