What's new

P&G just sent me a proglide

You're a member of a shaving enthusiast forum and you can't figure out what to do with a razor?

Really?

I'm really curious how guys are getting these! I mean, its not that I really really want it, but I hate missing out on a valuable freebie!

Whats the deal?

Birth records, you pay the cash they do you can get the same info. From the day you are born you are in a public data base, they are watchin ya maaaan

I've heard good things about the first initial shaves on a ProGlide. Wouldn't hurt to give it a try, just test it out. The continual use of carts tends to damage my skin so I steer clear.

try it out, then post a positive review talking about how the proglide is the greatest razor in history and DEs are for old men who are living in the past. the forum has been lacking a pariah since jo hansen disappeared

then send a letter to P&G suggesting they send out free DE razors instead

Not to stir anything up but the ProGlide isn't such a bad shave for the first few times... Keep it as a travel razor if you do that sort of thing a lot and are a straight shaver as those are frowned upon by airport security

Top Bottom