What's new

Show Off your RAD

proxy.php

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
I think you need some more SE's, and 3-5 strops to round out that collection...lol:

So I just got the greatest eye roll from my wife ever as I showed her the picture and told her that's where I am headed. What a great collection of gear, sir! Hope there is still some out there for the rest of us. :001_tongu

Great collection!

My first reaction was, "WOW, LOOK AT ALL THOSE STRAIGHT RAZORS" until I counted them and realized I have three more than that. And yes, I use them all.
:001_unsur

I keep mine in small groups of seven, so it doesn't seem like many. My wife only sees seven out at a time. I DO NOT plan to show her your picture!!!

I think it's great that you do restoration. Keep up the good work.

Happy Shaving!
:001_smile

Great collection!

My first reaction was, "WOW, LOOK AT ALL THOSE STRAIGHT RAZORS" until I counted them and realized I have three more than that. And yes, I use them all.
:001_unsur

I keep mine in small groups of seven, so it doesn't seem like many. My wife only sees seven out at a time. I DO NOT plan to show her your picture!!!

I think it's great that you do restoration. Keep up the good work.

Happy Shaving!

really. that's quite a bit.. how do you keep tabs on what edge off which hone and number of uses?

OP ... great collection.

really. that's quite a bit.. how do you keep tabs on what edge off which hone and number of uses?...

I keep a data base on my iPad and keep it up to date. I keep a list of honings, a daily SOTD, and a grade for each shave. I normally don't rehone until a razor drops below a "A" grade (A+++, A++, A+, A)

I have five 7-day sets:
USA
Germany
France
England/Sweden/Spain
New Razors

I just rotate the sets in the above order and always use all 7 razors in the set.

this is my RAD atm...... i plan on it getting much bigger. i think for christmas im having some cases made so i can properly display my collection.

Attachments

• $P6050002.jpg
    $P6050002.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 66
  • $P6050005.jpg
    $P6050005.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 65
  • $P6050006.jpg
    $P6050006.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 65
  • $P6050007.jpg
    $P6050007.jpg