What's new

Acquisitions Mon Sep 3 - Sun Sept 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zero.

SWMBO is starting to keep an eye on my transactions.
:glare:

But, I have an extensive Christmas list... :drool:

I just got a very clean Black Handled Schick Injector on eBay. I figure now that I am into DE, I owe it to myself to sample the Schick.

I also got a Rooney Style 2 finest from Jim at Vintage Blades but I am returning it as it just feels too small in my hand. I am exchanging it for a Style 3 medium in Super. Jim has been great to deal with and I highly recommend him.

I am still waiting to receive both a Merkur Progress and a B&B 2006 brush in horn I purchased on the B&B marketplace last week.

Roger

A Simpson's Chubby 2 in Best arrived this morning from Lee.

Floris JF Shaving Soap was just dropped off at my desk as well.

Any guesses as to what I will be using tomorrow? :biggrin:

received a 90% full tub of SCS bay rum w/ a twist shave cream from joselastra...I had no problems whatsoever getting this to lather beautifully.

Ordered some pipe tobacco from marscigars: GLPease Embarcadero and a tin of sam gawith's full virginia flake.

proxy.php

On its way: third Gillette superspeed red tip, english aristocrat #66, gold aristocrat, shavemac #436 :biggrin:

I'm lucky to get home first last night, as I had a pile of packages on doorstep...

Henckels 7/8 Friodur round tip
Geo. Wostenholm 7/8 that needs a bit of TLC
TGQ soaps - orders from two different weeks (I think the post office had trouble with a change of address form I sent in)

I could not find the camera, and was reluctant to ask Mrs. T as it would arouse her suspicions... I'll seek again this evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom