What's new

Anyone tried the Razorock bar soaps?

Yes, just ordered a few a couple of weeks ago. I bought the Coconut, sweet almond, and cocoa butter. I am using the sweet almond bar right now, it's got a very nice soft texture, easy to lather, and feels like it's got some good moisturizing qualities. The smell is a very sweet almond extract scent, actually a little overboard to me. I mean very sweet, almost had a honey smell to me. It's not bad, just kind of hit me in the face though. That being said, I just opened the bar today and maybe it will mellow out a little. And scent of course is completely a YMMV sort of thing. Performance wise I thought it was very good, totally worth adding to an order, especially at the price. $3 a bar or something?

Where did you get yours from?

I bought mine from The Italian Barber. Great vendor! They carry the entire line (I believe the owner, Joe, makes these products or has them made for him, one way or another I think it's his line) and if you buy over $60 the shipping is free. I was impressed with the speed, just a few days from Canada. I expected to wait longer.
I assume you want to try the bar soap because you love the shaving soap; if that's not the case you need to try some of that too!
The Razorock deodorant is great too. I ordered some as an afterthought but it's better than anything I've used.

I have 3 of them waiting patiently for my yardley oatmeal soap to be finished. Shipping from Italian barber was way faster than I expected as well. Great service from Joe!

I tired the ginseng and really like it. So did my 5 yr old unforunately. price is hard to beat. I wish it had been a little bigger because after I went through it I was sad it was gone. Same here Italenbarber great place to do business with.

I have several of the bath soaps. So far the ginseng is the only bar I have used. It smells great, lathers easily and didn't dry my skin out. The bar lasted about 10 days with my wife and I using it.

Top Bottom