What's new

World's Worst Blade PIF

Yep, this is the worst. 3 Croma Diamant Blades. I hate them. Probably the worst blade I've ever used.

You will get 3 blades. Nothing more, nothing less. No freebies. Don't look for surprises. I'm going to hand write the envelope and I'm going to put a fake address so you don't sue me after you use them. If you're lucky, you'll hate these blades less than I do.

I'm not even going to make this fun. The first comment that says "I want your crappy blades" gets them. Then PM me your address. They'll go out in the mail today.

Life sucks, and so do these blades. If your life doesn't suck, perhaps these blades will change that.

:a36:

proxy.php

PS: Seriously.... you might like them, which is why I'm not just tossing them. And my life really doesn't suck, I was just being melodramatic. lol

Last edited:
Huh. I was expecting to see either Merkurs or CVS brand blades.

FWIW, I tried the Cromas and rather liked them for a bit. But, I've moved on since then, ultimately ending up at Astra SPs.

funny...i know someone how likes merkurs and Cromas.

i'll pass, as tempting as crappy blades sound, i'll leave for someone else.

No thanks ... I'll pass! But if you have some crappy SE blades, I gotta repaint some windows and I'd take those!

Hey make the receiver post before and after the emergency room visit photos as a condition of getting the blades!

Worked myself through a pack of the Croma Diamants and can't say they are at the top of my list either but still pretty far from bottom. Don't fear them guys; you might like them or not but they are surely not that bad for everybody.

I liked them better than Derby, Dorco ST-301, Topaz Platinum, 7AM, Sharp and even the much beloved Astra SP so there is somebody out there missing out on his new favs!

The crappy blades are in the mail to John. Trust me Penamnship, you're not missing much.

BTW, my day is going terrible. Guess what I found in the pack? A vintage Gillette Thin. So John will be getting that too. :cursing:

If you think those are crap, I have some that when fresh out wrapper feel like they need to go directly into the the blade bank.:scared: Ridding myself of the last of these this week :w00t:

Too late to the party, but I had to ask, REALLY? that bad? I just got a pack from Italian Barber , now am 50-50 on trying them...

I actually have been shaving the last 3 days with a Croma. They've been some great shaves. One of the smoothest shaves so far with my fat handled tech, and most comfortable shave from my slim. I can sent a couple to penmanship if he's still after some (send me a PM). I don't mind sending a couple to Winnipeg.

Too late to the party, but I had to ask, REALLY? that bad? I just got a pack from Italian Barber , now am 50-50 on trying them...

I hate them, but blades are really YMMV. Probably more than anything else. You might love them. And the Italian Barber doesn't sell crap. They just didn't work for me.

Top Bottom