What's new

Blank Label Custom SHirts $120 for $48

Giltcity.com (http://www.giltcity.com/national/blanklabel) has a Groupon-like deal for $120 worth of custom shirts for $60. If you PM me with your email address for an invite you will get 20% off of your first order. These are great shirts (especially when you are 6'3" and 250lbs. and 37in sleeves are tough to come by) made specifically for you.

Great company, here's is their return policy..."Our return policy is inspired by great companies before us such as Lands' End, Zappos and AT&T (just kidding). We value your business and appreciate you supporting a startup like ours. We'll do anything we can to make sure you're satisfied with your purchase.

Even though every single shirt we make is custom made just for you, if there's any thing about it that you don't like, fabric, fit, style, we'll remake it for you from scratch. Even better, domestic and international return shipping is free.

We are motivated everyday by customers emailing, calling and writing in about how they've never received so many compliments or that they've never received a shirt thats fit so well. We look forward to hearing from you :)"

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Thanks for the link! I'm 6'3" and 270 and finding a shirt that has long enough sleeves that I don't need to have taken in is near impossible. Thanks again.

Top Bottom