What's new

First shipment arrived

So my first two items came in the mail today. They include an EJ BBB and Proraso AS Balm. The balm has a nice clean scent to it. It reminds me of a hand lotion scent. I smelled the brush and thought "that's not bad, I thought it would smell more of animal." Then I got it wet. Wow, that does smell like wet animal. I used some of the puppy shampoo I have around (I have 2 dogs) since it is very gentle. That helped a little, but I did do it twice. I know with more use this will lose the smell. I like the light horn color of the handle.

I believe more stuff will be here tomorrow (if not the rest of my stuff). I think I will try out the Proraso tonight.

I tried out the Proraso after shaving with my cartridge and canned goo. When I smelled it from the bottle, it reminded me of Pond's Cold Cream and I had visions of my grandmother, not my grandfather. I proceeded to try it and found that it smelled different in my hands and on my face. I think it is because there is less of it, so the scent isn't so strong and allows me to smell the subtleties. I like the feeling of the AS as it is cooling but not too cold. The smell is nice and refreshing. I look forward to seeing how the whole combination of scents works out when my stuff arrives. I have to go to the store and get some WH tomorrow. I understand that Trader Joe's carries Thayers. It is as close to me as the local CVS, so I think I will check to see what they have.

Top Bottom