What's new

History of B&B

As a relatively new member of B&B, I an curious to know the histrory of this Forum. I am going to assume B&B is the newest of the main shaving forums on the internet and I am curious what needs the other forums did not fill to motivate Nick and the other founders of B&B to start a new forum.

Like most B&B members, I assume, I check the other forums, but I really feel most at home here. There is a genuine sense of generous community here and I'm glad to be a part of it.

Roger

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
As a relatively new member of B&B, I an curious to know the histrory of this Forum. I am going to assume B&B is the newest of the main shaving forums on the internet and I am curious what needs the other forums did not fill to motivate Nick and the other founders of B&B to start a new forum.

Like most B&B members, I assume, I check the other forums, but I really feel most at home here. There is a genuine sense of generous community here and I'm glad to be a part of it.

Roger

I think you just answered your own question in your last paragraph. :thumbup1:

Thanks. I did search for "history" but didn't find the Wiki page. As a newbie, I would suggest there be a permanent link to this on the Homepage of the site. I think it is important for people who stumble upon B&B for the first time to know what we are about and where we came from.

Thanks again.

Roger

Howdy Roger,

The History of B&B page can be found here.

We're not the newest, we're not the oldest, we're a happy medium. At the time, there was really only one other option out there, so we still felt there was a void to fill.

I hope this helps. If you have any more questions, feel free to post them. :smile:

-Nick

Top Bottom