What's new

Anybody love the smell of leather?

I am going to assume that most of you like the smell of leather.......so if you do and you are looking for a new shaving cream that smells like leather, then ask Queen Charlotte Soaps to make a tub of Cordovan scented shaving cream for you. Or better yet ask if they will make samples of it so people can try it because it is absolutely amazing! I ordered a tub of Cordovan scented shaving cream from QCS and I can not keep myself from sniffing it over and over and over....well, you get the point. It easily became my new favorite scent. I love America....support an American made product!

Oh yeah, by the way, I have no affiliation with QCS either. I am a Bama straight razor shaver.

I'll second this one. I ordered one from Matthew a month or so ago and I've been enjoying it immensely. It's a regular offering now on their website, so it's easy to order. Smells fantastic and works like a charm. I'm very impressed. The body soap in the same fragrance is great too.

I ordered some for Christmas & give it a thumbs up too! I'm glad to hear it's now a regular offering & not just a limited edition.

It is not a regular offering. It is not listed as a regular product. However, all you have to do is ask, and they will make it for you. I just ordered some as it sounds great.

As a result of this tip about the Cordovan cream I ordered some. I received it today and have to say it smells exactly like leather and is a pleasure to lather and shave with. Thanks for the tip.

Top Bottom