What's new

facial beard shaping?

Pretty popular with the guys that go spend 3xs the amount a civic is worth to make it a race car, drive it around trying to blow the engine, and have nothing but excuses when a real muscle car stomps them at the track.

Pretty popular with the guys that go spend 3xs the amount a civic is worth to make it a race car, drive it around trying to blow the engine, and have nothing but excuses when a real muscle car stomps them at the track.

That's why my civic is just for mpg's no performance for this car, waiting to put money into a camaro or something more worthy. but not to hijack the thread, I can't believe he did this 1 with a disposable, and 2 dry! I can't imagine that would feel very good.

I'll actually do this to a lesser extent when I've noticed sometime later after my shave I'd forgotten to clean up around my lip and soul patch area. I'll just grab my DE, and carefully buff it off. If the hair is longer, it'll tug, but it's not that bad. It's just a quick 10 second thing, not a real process though.

Top Bottom